Thursday 13 October 2016

MY IDEA OF THE DREAM, A/W STYLE 2016

I just feel like designers and stylists of this years A/W season, are, ON. POINT.
I absolutely love everything I'm seeing at the moment. Whether it be on overcrowded fixtures in Primark, or more premium fashion mannequins in high end store windows. I think this is the first year in a long time I've actually appreciated and acknowledged the bikini's being taken off the shop floor and rails are beginning to burst with beautiful coats and jackets. I'm usually sad once I realise its too cold to not be able to wonder freely without a jacket, or pretty summer dresses become lost amongst the chaos that is 'Summer Clearance' (Don't get me wrong - this still makes me sad). 
I put together some 'mood boards', if you will, of what have become my perfect combinations as the chilly air creeps into our bones. 





Outfit 1:
JumperTrousersJacketShoesBag
Outfit 2:
Body, Trousers, Jacket, Shoes, Bag
Outfit 3:
Jumper, Skirt, Jacket, Shoes, Bag

Thanks for reading!
Madi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment